Stop letting your anger get the best of you. Turn it into a launching pad instead.
Have you often gotten into trouble because of your short fuse?
Do people tiptoe around you in case they do something that might set you off?
Have you tried to keep a lid on your outbursts, only to end up feeling more frustrated than ever?
Anger can be a destructive force that affects relationships long after the initial rush of emotion.
More often than not, you end up regretting the hurtful things you’ve said and done in the heat of the moment.
Yet, no matter how much you tell yourself you’ll do better, time and again, your anger gets the better of you.
Maybe you’ve lost friends, alienated family, or even injured yourself inadvertently because of your anger.
If you’re tired of having to keep apologizing and paying the consequences for your angry outbursts, know that you don’t have to be a slave to your anger. You can do something about it.
And no, you won’t have to bottle things up just to avoid hurting people’s feelings.
In fact, you shouldn’t suppress your anger - that feeling is legitimate and should be acknowledged, then transformed into something better.
But what is that “something better” and how exactly do you transform anger?
F*ck Anger Management will show you accessible ways to transform anger into courage. You will discover:
- How to calmly deal with your anger without denying your feelings or exploding uncontrollably
- The hidden feelings of insecurity that may be triggering enraged reactions, even to the most well-meaning of criticisms
- Why being right does not matter as much as doing right
- What this combative martial art can teach you about managing conflict constructively and peacefully
- The surprising connection between masturbation and your anger issues, and how you can break free from this compulsion
- Why you first need to break down and deconstruct yourself to enable yourself for transformation
- Actionable exercises to help you make sense of your emotions and channel them to productive outlets
- Bonus: downloadable courage creation workbook - the ideal companion on your transformative journey
- And much more
It’s easy to feel out of control when it comes to feelings, especially feelings as strong as anger. You may feel like you need to let it out, or else it'll overwhelm you.
Holding on to anger isn’t healthy, but neither is aimless and out-of-control release.
By shifting the way you approach anger, you can be free of its power over you.
This way, you won’t have to avoid your feelings. You get to honor even the most negative feelings, and then use them for good.
Don’t let your negative emotions dominate your life and ruin your relationships. Take back control of your life by changing your relationship with anger.
If you want to stop being controlled by your emotions and channel them productively into your life instead, then buy this audiobook right now.