If you have been struggling with situational depression, the condensed information in this audiobook will help you overcome being depressed. The wisdom Al Mentoring shares about coping with depression has helped hundreds of thousands of people all over the world learn how to deal with their depression.
Are you experiencing any of these situational depression signs?
- Feelings of sadness
- Feelings of hopelessness
- A loss of enjoyment in things once considered pleasurable
- Bouts of crying or crying spells
- Feelings of anxiety and nervousness
- Impaired sleeping patterns
- Difficulty concentrating and paying attention to different things
- Feelings of being overwhelmed
- Suicidal thoughts or behavior
- Increased levels of anger and aggression
- Isolation from friends and family
- Physical symptoms (headaches, stomachaches, palpitations, etc.)
- Changes in appetite (loss of appetite or overeating)
- Feelings of exhaustion, tiredness, or a lack of energy
- Alcohol or drug abuse
Depression can come in many different forms and can affect any type of person. Someone suffering from this condition will have to deal with a range of intense emotions on a daily basis, swinging between anxiety, hopelessness, negativity, and helplessness.
This book contains proven methods for dealing with situational depression. Get it now. You'll be glad you did.