Get Your Free Audiobook
Communication Skills Bundle
- 2 Books in 1: Discover the Secrets of Good Conversation Skills, Active Listening Skills, Self Confidence, Charisma to Communicate Effectively and Develop Relationships
- Narrated by: Andrew Morrison
- Series: Communication Skills Bundle, Book Communication Skills Bundle: 2 Books in 1
- Length: 1 hr and 38 mins
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Personal Development
Non-member price: $9.68
Communication Skills Bundle: 2 Books in 1
The Art of Good Conversations: How to Be More Confident, Charismatic, and Likable with Anyone and in Any Situation
Cutting through the nonsense, this audiobook offers a simple and easy-to-understand solution to the art of having good conversations. No fancy gimmicks, just solid and actionable advice.
Some topics covered in this audiobook include:
- Understand the eight most common reasons people find it hard to start conversations
- What is social anxiety and how to overcome it?
- The secret to improving your communication skills
- Easy five-step plan to check if you can communicate effectively
- Discover new ways to become more confident
- Ten practical tips for improving your communication, and so much more!
The Art of Active Listening: The Secret to Communicating Effectively and Developing Stronger Relationships
So why do we need to become a master communicator? Do you possess the qualities or not? Are you born with exceptional communication skills or can it be learned?
This audiobook covers the essentials of communication and the hidden secrets of effective communication.
I wrote this book for you, to help you - someone who takes seriously his work, who wants to have the best performance possible, and to realize that the greatest challenges usually come in while dealing with others at work. The words in this audiobook apply to you whether you are an employee or an individual executive.
Topics covered include:
- Communicating effectively
- Developing effective communication skills
- Basic listening skills
- Benefits of active listening
- Ways to increase your self-awareness
- How to become an active listener
- Listening in difficult situations
- Improving how you study nonverbal communication
- Improving how you deliver nonverbal communication
- Stress management
- How to communicate effectively and stay calm under pressure
- Improving your assertiveness