Try free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $20.83
According to the Journal of Marriage and Family, 90 percent of parents said that they’ve yelled, screamed, or shouted at their children in the past year.
Most times we yell at our children, we later feel a sense of regret, or at least believe that we could have handled the situation in a different way. While it may feel like the “right” thing to do at the moment, these outbursts can have lasting negative effects on our children and our family. This audiobook aims to provide an in-depth look at common anger triggers and more importantly lays out proven techniques that we can use to control our anger in the future.
This audiobook will:
- Provide dozens of proven techniques to use to stop an anger outburst in its tracks, remain calm when we feel ourselves getting angry, and start the cycle of healing
- Explore the common anger triggers faced by parents to identify when an outburst may be coming
- Help us understand our children’s actions and why we respond to some of them with anger
- Provide real-world examples and scenarios to drive home the lessons we will learn
- Show us the negative consequences of our outbursts and how to begin the journey of healing our relationship with our children and family
Most importantly, we will learn how to cultivate a more loving, accepting, and enjoyable home atmosphere so that we and our children can thrive! Even if you think your anger is uncontrollable and ingrained in your personality, this audiobook will get you on the path to a more relaxed and happy life.