This is the third book in the series The Medicine on Your Plate. In this volume we will be discussing the current understanding and research in the fields of all cancers. We advise on how prevention and treatment of cancer can be accomplished with a SIRT food rich plant based diet.
We will explain:
- The current understanding of the biological processes in the human body that form cancers
- The recent studies and statistics
- The importance of diet and nutrition in the prevention and even treatment of cancer
- A discussion about the certain chemical compounds found in a plant based diet that research indicates may prevent certain cancers
- A table of plant based foods and their relevant cancer fighting properties
- An overview of the cancer industry with its triumphs and more importantly it's failures in delivering a medical cure for this dreaded disease
This book is a guide to understanding where we are in our knowledge of cancer and the industry built around it.
Knowledge is power and hopefully this book can give you a basic understanding of cancer and how diet and lifestyle choices are fundamental in the avoidance of this nightmare disease.
More from the same
What listeners say about Cancer
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Sadly, just awful
Sadly, this book is just awful from start to ... well, I'm not sure because I couldn't even finish it.
I wanted to like this book as I'm a Forks Over Knives follower and was hoping to gain more insight into food's relation to cancer. This book however is poorly written and SO poorly narrated that I couldn't even follow it. I suggest saving your money or Audible Credit for something else.