AudioLearn's COMAT Osteopathic Principles and Practice Audio Crash Course was developed by experienced professors and professionally narrated for easy listening. This course is a valuable tool when preparing for your Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Achievement Test in Osteopathic Principles and Practice.
The audio is focused and high-yield, covering the most important topics you need to know to succeed on your exam. The material is accurate, up-to-date, and broken down into bite-sized chapters. There are key takeaways following each chapter to drive home key points and quizzes to review commonly tested questions.
In this course, we will cover the following:
- About the COMAT OPP examination
- Osteopathic philosophy
- Skeletal structure and function
- Muscular structure and function
- Vascular structure and function
- Lymphatic system
- Neurological system
- Viscerosomatic reflexes and OPP
- Osteopathic diagnoses of the body
- Osteopathic diagnoses of the spine, pelvis, and extremities
- Osteopathic treatments
We will end our review with a 200 question COMAT Osteopathic Principles and Practice practice test.
We have also included a follow-along PDF manual containing the entire text of this audio course as well as all figures, charts, and images we’ll be reviewing.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
More from the same
- DSM v Audio Crash Course - Complete Review of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th Edition (DSM-5)
- Paramedic Exam Audio Crash Course - Complete Test Prep and Review for the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) Paramedic Certification Exam
- Internal Medicine