Relationship Trust - Building, Maintaining, and Regaining Trust in Your Relationships
Learn how to build, maintain, and regain trust in a relationship, and you will have a strong foundation for creating a bond of love that can endure life's toughest trials.
Building or regaining trust in a relationship takes focused effort. As we interact with one another over an extended period of time, we emit and observe behaviors that either create uncertainty or reassurance in our relationship.
Consciously or unconsciously, both individuals in the relationship are watching to see:
- If the other follows through with what they have said they will do
- If monogamy is deeply rooted in their partner's core set of relationship values
- How their partner interacts with people of the opposite sex
- What is their partner's past relationship history
- If there's a comforting sense of security in the relationship
- If their boyfriend/girlfriend or spouse is telling the truth
Those are only a few things that can have a positive or negative effect on how secure you and your partner feel with each other.
Within the minutes of Stanley Steel's book How to Build Trust in a Relationship - 100 Quick Tips for Building or Regaining Trust, you are going to discover easy to understand, condensed information that you can start applying to your relationship or marriage instantly.
Some Relationship Trust Builders Found in the Book:
- Be predictable. A lot of people crave surprise and spontaneity, but the strongest relationships are those which are stable. It is essential for you to establish some uniformity regardless of how boring it sounds because it builds trust. Presenting an intricate puzzle can be a lot of work, but when your partner is able to predict your next move, it promotes familiarity and security.
- Always keep your promises.
More from the same
What members say
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- mint tea
Good for all relationships!
Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?
Yes because the tips are timeless. It doesn't matter what stage you are in a relationship, there are tips that will help you and make you think.
What did you like best about this story?
The book isn't really hokey. It is describing things that you know you need to do but sometimes you just don't.
Which character – as performed by JC Anonymous – was your favorite?
There were no characters. He is a solid narrator.
Was this a book you wanted to listen to all in one sitting?
Yes, I wanted to know what all the tips were, so I can become a better partner.
Any additional comments?
Great for people that are not good at relationships whenever they want to know how to proceed when they really care about someone. It is also great for anyone else, to help remember the important things.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful
Don't waste your time or money.
The content of the book is fair. The narrator is horrible with his annunciation of words and sentences. HORRIBLE!
0 of 1 people found this review helpful