Get Your Free Audiobook
Anger Management for Women
- Guide to Managing Your Emotions and Breaking the Cycle of Anger, Take Control of Negative Thoughts and Give Peace to Your Mind
- Narrated by: Jeremy Prost
- Length: 3 hrs and 24 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Personal Development
Non-member price: $20.83
Have you ever felt like losing control over yourself? Are you a strong confident female in all walks of your life but feel helpless when you get angry?
- Do your anger, and its expression get in the way of your promotion?
- Does your temper cause you to have regrets while dealing with close ones?
- Would you like to have full control over your emotions, both positive and negative?
- Are you ready to embrace your anger and learn healthy ways to express it?
You will be encouraged to learn what anger is and how it is different from aggression, the adaptive value of anger and effective ways to express it, regulate your emotions, manage your lifestyle, learning when to confront and when and how to avoid.
You will also learn to direct your anger towards productivity.
You will be encouraged to understand different types of strategies to manage your anger.
By listening to it, you will learn:
- Overview of what is anger, aggression and anger management
- Adaptive value of anger
- Healthy ways to express your anger
- Cognitive restructuring
- Guided imagery
- Using mindfulness and compassion to take control of your anger
- Finding solutions for handling social problems
This audiobook is an excellent guide for those people who want to be in control of their thoughts and actions and strive in social and professional settings.