Get Your Free Audiobook
AP English AudioLearn - Complete Audio Review for Advanced Placement English
- Language and Composition & Literature and Composition
- Narrated by: Tom Askin
- Length: 7 hrs and 39 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
Non-member price: $27.79
Developed by experienced professors and professionally narrated for easy listening, this course is a valuable tool when preparing for your Advanced Placement English or AP English exam.
The audio is focused and high-yield, covering the most important topics you need to know to succeed on the test. The material is accurate, up-to-date, and broken down into bite-sized chapters. There are quizzes and key takeaways sections following each chapter to review questions commonly tested and drive home key points.
In this course, we will cover language, literature, and composition over the following chapters:
- "The Basics of Good Writing"
- "The Basics of Literature"
- "Literary Analysis"
- "AP English Literature Free-Response Questions"
- "Analyzing Nonfiction Texts"
- "The Tools of Persuasion"
- "AP English Language Free-Response Questions"
We have also included a follow-along PDF manual containing the entire text of this audio course as well as all passages, poems, and excerpts we’ll be reviewing in the audio.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.