Try free for 2 months
Zero Down Your Debt
- Reclaim Your Income and Build a Life You'll Love
- Narrated by: Joe Wosik
- Length: 3 hrs and 57 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $16.99
How to get out of debt and enjoy debt-free living with the powerful "zero-sum budget" method.
Zero Down Your Debt - How to manage money and experience debt-free living.
Getting into debt is a piece of cake, but getting out? That’s the hard part. Fortunately, award-winning authors Holly Porter Johnson and Greg Johnson offer actionable tips and advice in their new audiobook on how to get out of debt and enjoy debt-free living. The secret? The “zero-sum budget” - the black belt of budgeting methods and the answer to how to get out of debt and pay off that debt quickly. They should know: It helped them wipe out $50,000 of debt.
How to get out of debt: With just a pen and a piece of paper in your arsenal, you’ll learn how to implement a zero-sum budget and become debt-free - once and for all. The zero-sum budget’s primary tenets are giving every single dollar earned a purpose - whether it’s for bills, debt repayment, or savings - and using last month’s earnings to cover this month’s bills. All you need is the know-how, some willpower, and a positive attitude to transform your financial situation. Let Holly and Greg Johnson show you how to put zero-sum budgeting to work for you.
In Zero Down Your Debt, you will learn to:
- Unlock the powerful potential of your paycheck to help you save more and get ahead faster
- Seize control of your money by creating a simple monthly plan that actually works
- Understand the root causes of your debt and how to get out of debt
- Use a step-by-step plan to eliminate your debt once and for all and enjoy debt free living
- Identify and avoid budget vampires that drain your bank account and wreak havoc on your savings
- Prepare for unexpected expenses and survive financial emergencies