This practical look at sexual purity is written directly to teens in a frank, accessible, and totally honest style to help them make decisions for sexual integrity. When Young Men Are Tempted discusses factors surrounding sexual temptation and presents a strategy to encourage and assist young men to lead morally pure lives. Author Bill Perkins offers success stories as well as testimonies of false solutions. Listeners will:
- Understand why “wrong” things seem so “right” and how sexual appetites get out of control
- Learn to filter and deal with the elements of teens’ pop-culture
- Find freedom to confront and defeat the demons of sexual compromise, bad habits, and feelings of guilt - breaking addictive cycles
- Find user-friendly ways to make healthy decisions and act on them
- Discover strategies for ongoing victory
Upside-down. Turned around. Sound like a typical day for you? This book will help you turn to focus on God more clearly.
What listeners say about When Young Men Are Tempted
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
When Young Men Are Tempted really applies to all "Young Men" from the beginning of puberty until marriage who struggle with sexual temptation. The author starts out with graphic descriptions of sexual temptations that face teens and uses Biblical examples as well as letters from boys to teach young men how to overcome peer pressure, and temptations, and regain purity back.