Answers to your real estate questions to help you think, act, and invest like a millionaire.
In their national best seller Weekend Millionaire's Secrets to Investing in Real Estate, Mike Summey and Roger Dawson introduced a powerful formula for making a killing in real estate in your spare time. The Weekend Millionaire Real Estate FAQ provides in-depth answers to the most frequently asked questions submitted by Mike and Roger's students. You also get advice on how to use their extremely popular website,as well as more of the proven strategies, tools, and techniques you need to:
- Research great investment properties
- Structure offers and get them accepted
- Manage, maintain, and increase property value
- Convert home equity into retirement income
The Weekend Millionaires have the answers to your real estate questions, including:
- How long should I wait before I quit my job and invest in real estate full time?
- Do you recommend 15-year or 30-year mortgages?
- Should the utilities be in my name, the management company's, or the tenant's?
- Do abandoned properties make good purchases for investors?
- What is a direct principal reduction loan?
- Is it really possible to buy properties when I have no money to put down?
- What services should I expect from a CPA?