Get Your Free Audiobook
In Walking with Magical Entities, I share my streamlined approach for creating and working with magical entities that enables you to get consistent results. I’ll show you how to design and launch entities in three phases, and how to work with them to get better results that transform your life.
Creating magical entities doesn’t have to be a complicated operation. All you need is a simple, but effective guide for determining how your entity will work and how it will get you results. This book is that guide, and in it you’ll learn the following:
- What magical entities are and why we have a symbiotic relationship with them.
- How to define and create your entity using the desired result as your starting point.
- How to program the entity with the right fuel source, actions, and abilities so it can accomplish your result.
- How to troubleshoot and revise your entity if it isn’t producing the results you want.
- How to develop an effective relationship with your entity, where you get better results and enhance the overall quality of your life.
- Case studies and examples of created entities with commentary on why I created them and what worked and didn’t work.
A magical entity can be one of the most powerful magical tools available to you. Learn how to create and work with magical entities, so you can get consistent results that transform your life.
What listeners say about Walking with Magical Entities
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
I bought this book out of curiosity because I'd heard of thought forms before, and I wanted to learn more about them. As a Wiccan witch and white magic practitioner, I felt hesitant at the mention of "creating servitors", as it might be something I wouldn't feel comfortable with or ethically in line with doing myself. However, I appreciate the author's frank conversation around respecting the feelings and wishes of any entity you might create, that goes beyond merely the entity serving your desires and wishes. So even though I haven't decided yet if this is something I will do in my practice yet, I'm open to the idea as something to consider. I'm discussing the notion with other magic practitioners I know and trust, good friends of mine.
I'm also checking in with the Goddess as I know Her, and my higher self, to discern if this is something I might want to try and play with. Thanks for this book and its positive attitude towards respecting the entities one creates, as one respects deities and spirits, rather than "compelling) such beings to do one's own wishes.
- Connie strawser
WONDERFULL...INTERSTING study's in this book..
Awesome book... I was so delighted with the ENORMASE INFORMATION in this book...and the EASY to understand explained details..left me with a lot of INTERESTING STUDYS...that are a part of this wonderfull consents we call...WALKING ARE CHOSEN PATHS..can't wate to read this WONDER ARTHORS...other books...full of TRUE WISDOM..