Ever wonder what makes us buy from a certain salesperson or prefer one TV news announcer over another? In each case, a human voice is subtly captivating our ear and commanding our attention. Now celebrity voice coach Renee Grant-Williams reveals the trade secrets behind those persuasive voices and shows listeners how to apply positive vocal techniques to business and personal situations.
Much more than a guide to proper breathing or voice projection, this is a life-altering "owner's manual" to unleashing and directing the powers of communication within one's speaking voice. By exploring the rich connections between singing and speaking, Grant-Williams helps listeners:
- Evaluate their "VoicePower" quotients
- Literally breathe new life into their voices
- Tap the amazing power of consonants - and silence
- Deliver sales pitches virtually guaranteed to sell
- Turn a voice mail message (incoming or outgoing) into a personal calling card
- Become more confident, persuasive presenters and public speakers