A gripping collection of weird and fantastical stories of supernatural and unbelievable happenings.
- "Pomegranate Seed" by Edith Wharton
- "The Tiger" by Hugh Walpole
- "When I Was Dead" by Vincent O'Sullivan
- "The Fire" by Charles John Cutcliffe Hyne
- "Satan's Circus" by Eleanor Smith
- "The Coffin Merchant" by Richard Middleton
- "The Vampire" by Jan Neruda
- "Kerfol" by Edith Wharton
- "Mrs Raeburn’s Waxwork" by Eleanor Smith
- "The Fiddler of the Reels" by Thomas Hardy
- "The Snow" by Hugh Walpole
- "The Mind Readers" by Barry Pain
- "The Lighthouse on Shivering Sand" by J. S. Fletcher
- "The Conjurer" by Richard Middleton
- "The Eastern Window" by E. G. Swain
- "A Study in Murder" by Vincent O'Sullivan
- "Room Number Ten" by Bessie Kyffin-Taylor
- "Seashore Macabre" by Hugh Walpole
- "Miss Mary Pask" by Edith Wharton
- "The Return" by R. Murray Gilchrist
And more tall stories....
Public Domain (P)2015 Red Door Audiobooks
20 Best Fantasy AudiobooksThis genre is so full of talent, it can be difficult to know what to listen to next — so look no further than this list to get you started.
LISTEN TO LEARN
20 Best Nonfiction AudiobooksFrom the entire history of humanity to astrophysics, to our gut and mental health, dig into this list and learn something new.
Best Australian Podcasts on AudibleAudible Original Podcasts are free for Audible members. Check out this list of home-grown content, from binge-worthy true crime to self-help.
In the spirit of reconciliation, Audible Australia acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.