You tried Tinder - it sucks. You heard of people hooking up fast and you wanted to do that. But it wasn't that easy, was it? You didn't get many matches. The girls didn't message you back. Perhaps you even met some of them, but you didn't have sex like you planned. What happened?
Listen: There is nothing wrong with you.
You may think that you are the problem. You're not. It isn't you. It's what you're doing. There is a method to using Tinder that guarantees your success. If you don't know this method, you will fail. If you do know this method, you will succeed regardless of who you are. When I started on Tinder, I sucked too. I learned this method the hard way, but you can learn it in a concise and easy-to-follow audiobook. You can meet girls and start getting laid this week. Among other things, you'll learn:
- How you can avoid the one stupid mistake nearly every guy makes with his profile pictures
- How you can write a profile that gets women coming after you, eager to meet you
- How to message girls and turn them on
- How to stand out from the fifty billion other guys messaging a girl
- What you must do in the first 30 seconds of meeting a woman in person
- What to do if you run out of things to say
- How to know if she wants to go home with you
- What to do when you bring her home
- How to sexually satisfy her like no guy has ever done before
- What you have to do after the first date if you want to see a woman again
More from the same
What listeners say about Tinder Dating Secrets for Men
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Jerome A Brown
Another narrator with a speech impediment.
I'm tired of buying quality content, and have it ruined by a tounge-biter narrator. It sounds like they are spitting in my ear. This makes at least 8 programs ruined by narrators with speech impediments.
- Craig Allan Gwin
Short but great.
I feel like this book gives a lot of useful hints and criticisms and can help someone to keep a good perspective throughout the whole dating process.
- Jack Frasier
quite a good dating book
I liked the advice on specifically using tinder, as well as the well reasoned general dating advice. it's also not a very long book so it's definitely worth a few playthroughs.