In 10 succinct chapters Peter Sainsbury outlines his F1 betting playbook. From understanding what to look out for in pre-season testing, to his insights to how different tracks play into the hands of different drivers to tips on where to look for value, Peter’s book is a timely introduction to betting on F1.
By the end of this book, you will understand the main factors that affect how F1 drivers and cars performance over a Grand Prix weekend and over the course of the season. You will also understand the key risks and opportunities to look out for, fixed vs spread betting, pre-race vs in-play, betting vs trading.
In this audiobook, you'll find:
- Foreword by Clyde Brolin (author of Overdrive and In the Zone)
- Chapter one: Horses for Courses
- Chapter two: How to Read F1 Practice Sessions to Gauge Form
- Chapter three: A F1 Race Offers Multiple Betting Opportunities
- Chapter four: Betting In-Play
- Chapter five: How to Read F1 Testing
- Chapter six: In-Season Development & Upgrades
- Chapter seven: Technical Rule Changes (sometimes) Upset the Competitive Order
- Chapter eight: The F1 Betting Markets
- Chapter nine: F1 Betting Psychology
- Chapter 10: An Electric Future - Betting on Formula E
The final chapter in the book is reserved for the nascent motorsport of Formula E. Although relatively undeveloped at the moment from a betting perspective, the book's insights on F1 betting are just as useful for anyone wanting to develop an edge in Formula E.
Peter Sainsbury is also the author of Commodities: 50 Things You Really Need to Know and Crude Forecasts, Predictions, Pundits & Profits in the Commodity Casino.
What listeners say about The Winning Formula
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- James Birdseye
A very interesting listen for anyone who likes F1. The real star is the narrator, great warm voice and would love to hear him do more.