Do you want to learn how to hack? Then this book is for you!
This book contains proven steps and strategies on how to become a true hacker novice. This book is not all inclusive by any means. The first half of the book is dedicated to educating you on what hacking is, clearing up truth from fiction, bringing you up to speed on what to expect and giving you an overall picture of what the world of hacking is all about.
A preview of what you will learn
- The many kinds of hackers, the good, the bad & the unclear
- How to get started explained with recommended programming language
- The requirements of being a good hacker
- Popular tools for hacking
- Step-by-step instructions for beginners for practical application
- And much more !
Why you should buy this book
To become a full-time, professional, ethical hacker, you must learn the inner workings of computers and networks. You must know software development from an inside perspective. You must also be able to get inside of the minds of Black Hats and understand their drives and motivations.
This book is the blueprint that will provide you with all the appropriate software, hacking strategies additionally the overall methodology of the discipline to be comfortable in the art of hacking.