The Great Tome series continues with The Great Tome of Darkest Horrors and Unspeakable Evils. This volume features 11 tales revolving around monsters, evil aliens, and otherworldly entities. It includes:
- "The Black Lady" by Taylor Harbin
- "Breath of the Black God" by Robert Lee Whittaker
- "Hybrid" by Lucas Pederson
- "Bone Man and the Sleeping Kings" by Heather Morris
- "Back for Blood" by Milo James Fowler
- "Pillar of Fire" by N. Immanuel Velez
- "Twenty Steps" by Francis Sparks
- "The Taking of Michael McConnelly" by Kevin Wallis
- "Pavlov's Dogs" by James Dorr
- "Metamorphosis" by Barbara Harvey Carter
- "A Candle for Imbolc" by Julie Ann Dawson
©2016 Julie Ann Dawson (P)2016 Julie Ann Dawson
More from the same
What members say
ESCAPE TO NEW WORLDS
20 Best Sci-Fi
When new landscapes and realities are paired with brilliant audio performances, the experience is more immersive than ever.
HEAR FAMOUS VOICES
25 Best Celebrity AudiobooksIt’s always a pleasant surprise to pick up a familiar story and find an unexpected famous friend in the narrator’s booth.
CAPTIVATING TRUE CRIME
Best True Crime AudiobooksDo you enjoy murder mysteries or chilling criminal escapades? The best true crime audiobooks will have you on the edge of your seat.