The Great Tome Series continues with The Great Tome of Dragons and Draconic Lore. Enjoy this collection of tales that provide a unique exploration of the legendary creature and its kin. In this collection:
- Blood of the World by David Lawrence
- Sword of Wrath by Jonathan Shipley
- Remaining Silent by CB Droege
- Weathermaker by Vonnie Winslow Crist
- Sky Lit Bargains by Kelly A. Harmon
- Dragon Stories by TB Weber
- The Firestarter Nox by Mark Charke
- The Carrot Is Mightier than the Sword by Nidhi Singh
- The Perfect Storm or Why Americans Are No Longer Afraid of Dragons by Marleen S. Barr
Other Works in the Series:
- The Great Tome of Forgotten Relics and Artifacts
- The Great Tome of Darkest Horrors and Unspeakable Evils
- The Great Tome of Fantastic and Wondrous Places
- The Great Tome of Cryptids and Legendary Creatures
©2017 Julie Ann Dawson (P)2018 Julie Ann Dawson
20 Best Fantasy AudiobooksThis genre is so full of talent, it can be difficult to know what to listen to next — so look no further than this list to get you started.
LISTEN TO LEARN
20 Best Nonfiction AudiobooksFrom the entire history of humanity to astrophysics, to our gut and mental health, dig into this list and learn something new.
Best Australian Podcasts on AudibleAudible Original Podcasts are free for Audible members. Check out this list of home-grown content, from binge-worthy true crime to self-help.
In the spirit of reconciliation, Audible Australia acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.