Get Your Free Audiobook
Summary Bundle: The New Diet Science
- Includes Summary of The Clean 20, Summary of The Salt Fix, Summary of Genius Foods, Summary of The Metabolic Approach to Cancer, and Summary of The TB12 Method
- Narrated by: Michael London Anglado
- Length: 3 hrs and 57 mins
Non-member price: $20.83
Please note: This is a collection of summaries, analyses, and reviews of the books, and NOT the original books.
Whether you'd like to deepen your understanding, refresh your memory, or simply decide whether or not these books are for you, ZIP Reads summary and analysis is here to help. Absorb everything you need to know in about 20 minutes per book!
This ZIP Reads summary and analysis bundle includes:
- Summary & Analysis of The Clean 20 | A Guide to the Book by Ian K. Smith
- Summary & Analysis of The Salt Fix | A Guide to the Book by Dr. James DiNicolantonio
- Summary & Analysis of Genius Foods | A Guide to the Book by Max Lugavere
- Summary & Analysis of The Metabolic Approach to Cancer | A Guide to the Book by Nasha Winters and Jess Higgins Kelley
- Summary & Analysis of The TB12 Method | A Guide to the Book by Tom Brady
Each summary includes key takeaways and analysis of the original book to help you quickly absorb the author's wisdom in a distilled and easy-to-digest format. ZIP Reads' summaries mean you save time and money learning only what you need.
Buy this five-audiobook bundle and start healing your body from the inside out!
Disclaimer: This audiobook is intended as a companion to, not a replacement for the original books. ZIP Reads is wholly responsible for this content and is not associated with the original authors in any way.
More from the same
- Summary & Analysis of Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon | A Guide to the Book by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Summary & Analysis of Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find - and Keep - Love by Amir Levine and Rachel Heller
- Summary & Analysis of Great at Work