Every person has been created by God with a set of unique passions, talents, skills, abilities, personality, and presence. This makes each of us completely unique from anyone else who has ever, or will ever, live. When you are doing what you were made to do, you have the opportunity to positively impact the people and world around you.
Unlike many books which highlight the "gurus", So What Do You Do? Discovering the Genius Next Door with One Simple Question puts the spotlight on the unsung heroes: the everyday people, each of whom has a special expertise which is demonstrated in a vocation or hobby.
From exceptional parenting and exciting adventure travel to growing a thriving business and dealing with issues of personal growth, So What Do You Do? will take you to new places and inspire you to share your genius with the world. In this book, you will discover 46 unique geniuses who are incredibly passionate about what they do, including:
- The physician who gives of his time and money to bring medical care to the poorest of the poor in India
- The network radio programming executive who helps regular people convey their message through podcasting
- The entrepreneur who had the courage to walk away from his J.O.B. so he could encourage others to do the same
- The senior citizen who finds something to celebrate in the most mundane parts of daily life
- The woman whose knowledge of gold and silver helps people make the most of their investments
- The pastor who makes it his mission to minister to other pastors, the most overlooked people in the church
- The salesman who is more interested in the customer than in making the sale, paving the way for everyone to win
More from the same
What listeners say about So What Do You Do
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Worst of my 50+
This was, by far, the worst book and performance of any of the books to which I have listened. While I found the content and style neither informative nor persuasive, the worst part was the narrators' repetition of lines.