Tired of losing money?
Ever wish that there was a simple road map that you could follow to learn how to trade profitably?
Rubber Band Stocks is a simple but powerful way of trading stocks.
This strategy is easy to understand and easy to trade.
Warren Buffett is famous for saying, "You need to be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful."
This sounds easy in principle, but how exactly do you do it in real life?
This audiobook will show you how, step-by-step, in clear and easy-to-understand language.
Are you a complete newbie?
Or a trader who has blown up his account and is ready to start again?
Or just someone who is curious how to make money from home, using just a laptop computer?
If so, this audiobook is for you.
Amazon best-selling author Matthew Kratter will introduce you to all of the tools that you need in order to profit from market oscillations.
You will learn everything you need to know about:
- How to find the best buy signals
- How to know when to take profits
- The one thing you must never do when trading stocks
- The most effective place to put a stop-loss in order to protect yourself
More from the same
- How to Trade Forex and Currency Markets: A Beginner's Guide to Professional Forex Trading: Understanding the Psychology and Strategies of Big Banks and Institutions
- The Classroom Management Secret: And 45 Other Keys to a Well-Behaved Class
- A Beginner's Guide to the Stock Market: Everything You Need to Start Making Money Today
What listeners say about Rubber Band Stocks
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Audible version should not be sold
The audible version of this book is worthless. The narrator says refer to PDF that accompanies this book, but there is no PDF. It is a waste of good information to not be able to see what the narrator is talking about.
1 person found this helpful
- E2 Computers
Seem like a good way to find entry
I like the simplicity of the idea. I have been testing some of the authors other ideas and have had some positive effects. But the only down side is that I can not seem to locate the PDF files associated with these books.
- Amazon Customer
The more I learn the more confidence I feel in going forward into the market. Thanks again for a great read/listen.
great book for introducing stocks to the novice investors. author covers everything required for profitability.