Are you ready to learn Python fast and learn it well?
Have you always wanted to learn Python programming but are afraid it'll be too difficult for you?
What if you had access to a Python guide that literally takes you step-by-step through every essential process of learning the Python language?
This audiobook is for you.
Enough of wasting your time and money learning Python from lengthy books, expensive Online courses, or complicated Python tutorials.
Here’s what you’ll learn from this Python for beginners audiobook:
- What is Python?
- Why you should Learn Python
- What software you need to code and run Python programs
- What are variables and data operators?
- What are the common data types in Python?
- What are lists and tuples?
- How to format strings
- What are functions and modules?
- How to define your own functions and modules
- Decision-making and flow control in Python
- How to accept user inputs and display output
- How to control the flow of program with loops
- How to handle errors and exceptions
- How to work with external files
- What are regular expressions?
- And much more!
Finally, you'll be guided through two practice sets that require the application of all the topics covered.
So what are you waiting for? Listen now to start learning Python.
What listeners say about Python Programming for BeginnersAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
What the heck?
Ridiculous! This is the worst narration I have ever listened to and the hyperlink mentioned in the book (Python cheat sheet) is dead. I Could not get past the robot like narration to concentrate on the subject matter. I want my money back!
2 people found this helpful