There are many medical options available today for healing the body and mind, but few accomplish true healing - and none bring creative restoration. Many people live in the cycle of dependency and the endless search for relief, even allowing the fear of losing their healing to take hold after a small success. With wisdom, revelation from God, and plenty of scriptural support, Joan Hunter reveals powerful truths about healing and being whole.
There is good news! God wants to heal every person. His power is limitless, his plan is great, and he will provide for everything. We simply have to accept his vision and believe. God knows everything, including the root causes of our diseases. Sin gives the devil permission to attack our bodies with sickness. God wants you to come before him in humble repentance and receive healing. He wants you to become the person he designed you to be.
Through this powerful audiobook, you will...
- Gain complete and utter freedom from every type of oppression
- Experience the unmatched power of forgiveness
- Understand why blocks to healing exist in the church
- Become proficient in prophesying the Word over yourself and others
- Learn to sense the constant anointing, love, and power of God
- Break the cycle of dependency and end the constant search for relief
- Embrace the secure authority and anointing that every believer possesses
- Allow God to reveal to you the causes of your sickness
- Learn how to break personal and generational curses
You are qualified simply because God has called you. He is not looking for your ability; he's looking for your availability. God believes in miracles. Do you?
"I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe." - Ephesians 1:18–19
What listeners say about Power to Heal
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
I love this book! I plan to listen again. I'm determined to be totally and completely healed mentally, physically, emotionally and financially. I look forward to being made whole by God's anointing power. I also want to see others get healed as I step out willingly to obey his Word and bring glory to our heavenly Father. I'm so excited about God!
3 people found this helpful