The most reviewed and highlighted book for Airbnb hosts!
Danny is the best in the world at Airbnb. Why?
- He worked at Airbnb for three years.
- He lives in Airbnb places more than 1,100 nights in 60 cities.
- He's an Airbnb superhost.
- He owns and operates an Airbnb property management company.
Trouble deciding between which book to buy? To ensure my book is the most comprehensive, I read 13 of the top Airbnb books on the market.
Daniel V. Rusteen - former Airbnb employee, superhost, super guest (1,100+ days on Airbnb), and Airbnb property manager - reveals his strategies to rank high in Airbnb search by creating an optimal online listing and offline guest experience.
You will learn how to:
- Optimize your Airbnb listing to achieve a high Airbnb search rank
- Leverage tools to automate over 80 percent of your Airbnb
- Manage interior design without professional help
- Successfully navigate slow season
- Identify problem Airbnb guests before they book
- Master your Airbnb title and text
- Take high-quality photos with your smartphone
- Create additional streams of revenue based on your Airbnb
Praise for the book:
"Daniel Rusteen's authoritative book is as comprehensive as it is enjoyable to read. I have never seen so much valuable, actionable advice in one place for an Airbnb host. Highly recommended!" (Chip Conley, author and strategic advisor, Airbnb)
"If you don't read this book, there will be a lot that you don't know that you don't know." (Symon He, author, in his foreword for Optimize Your Bnb)
What listeners say about Optimize Your Airbnb
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
A must for all AirBNB hosts
This book is a must for all AirBNB hosts. While it is at times hard to listen to with the robotic narration, the content is top notch, and will have you making changes to your listing as you gp
- Daniel Ng
I have enjoyed this book very much. Hope could come out with more books on Airbnb.