Get Your Free Audiobook
Freedom. Flexibility. Happiness. Is it possible to have it all, or is it just a gimmick? Keep reading....
What does your dream lifestyle entail?
Maybe it consists of living in the much-popularized tiny house, where every nook and cranny is utilized for maximum storage and coziness. You have everything you need in that one space, no clutter in sight.
Or maybe you hear the ocean calling your name, cultivating your dream of owning a houseboat where the channels become your home. A traveler at heart, you are.
Maybe you don’t even have a preference for what type of home you live in, as long as you’re surrounded by the beauty of nature and have access to fresh sources of food and water. A world where the sun is your alarm clock and the singing birds cheer you on.
Perhaps it’s also one where you grow your own crops?
Did you know that one in three US households now gardens to provide food for their families?
There are a variety of reasons why people are getting into gardening in such numbers, but at the top of the list is that you can ensure the quality and nutrition of their fruits and vegetables.
Additionally, homestead gardening can save you a lot of money. In fact, the average grower experiences a return of investment of over 700 percent.
So whatever the vision you have in mind may be, it doesn’t have to be a fiction of your imagination any longer. Despite what others may say about the off-grid style of living, it’s not strange and it’s not a “phase” you will eventually get over.
All you need is a basic understanding of particular plants and their needs to make sure you can live a self-sufficient life as a homesteader. A how-to guide for embracing minimalism and living within your very own sustainable homestead.
In this two-in-one bundle, you’ll discover:
- Just how different off-grid lifestyles can be, as well as which type best suits you and your needs
- The ultimate approach to take when it comes to getting rid of unnecessary belongings
- 16 pantry staples to not only dramatically reduce your food expenses, but also decrease the time you spend on cooking meals
- A gardener’s framework for effective planning to ensure your harvest is sufficient
- No-brainer habits to take on for lowering your bills and preparing yourself for life off the grid
- How to decide which off-grid home speaks to you the most, including any disadvantages you should be aware of beforehand
- The most efficient way to power your home according to your property’s features
- Different garden bed options to accommodate your available space
- How to grow special fruits and vegetables in tricky environments
- Six easy ways to ensure you eat well throughout the winter
- Three things you can't overlook if you want your plants to reliably grow
...And so much more.
Making such a huge life change can be very daunting, but in the end, you will thank yourself when you see just how happy it makes you.
Having two books in one allows you to go beyond just living off the grid, but also knowing how to live a self-sustainable life with homesteading.
No matter if you are new to homesteading or you are an established farmer, whether you’ve lived off-grid before or have been stuck in the city the whole of your life, this book will catapult you into the life of your dreams.
So, what are you waiting for? Pure happiness and satisfaction are waiting for you on the other side of your life-changing decision....
If you want to leave behind your boring daily routine and discover how to live the off-grid lifestyle you’ve been fantasizing about for years, then scroll up and click the “buy now" button right now.
More from the same
- Day Trading for Beginners 2019: 3 Books in 1 - How to Day Trade for a Living and Become an Expert Day Trader with Penny Stocks, the Forex Market, Swing Trading, & Expert Tools and Tactics
- Living off the Grid
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Made Simple: Most Effective Tips and Tricks to Retraining Your Brain, Managing and Overcoming Stress, Anxiety, Phobias, Depression, Panic and Other Mental Health Issues