Try free for 2 months
Off Grid Home Building Essentials
- A Comprehensive Planning Handbook for House Options, Solar, Wind, Water, Heating and Cooling - Self-Sufficiency Projects for Off Grid Living!
- Narrated by: Brian Morrow
- Length: 4 hrs and 52 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $17.00
Discover the Most Important Essentials Needed for Off Grid Living!
Most people who are considering off grid living, are those who are wanting to escape the stress and busyness of city life, and enjoy the peace and tranquility of country living. Owning your own property, and providing for your needs with self-sufficiency projects sounds wonderful and fun, but what are the most important self-sufficiency/survival projects, and how do you accomplish them? That is where this book will help.
This handbook is specifically designed to assist you in the planning and strategizing phase of your off-grid journey. The information in this book will be useful for both the beginner, and for the ones already in process who are seeking more options. A good finish is always dependent upon a good plan—that is why this book is a great place to start!
- Compare 18 different house types by using construction methods and cost per square foot, to discover which house type best fits your budget and life style.
- You will learn, in easy-to-understand terms, how a solar system works, and how to design a system that fits your home needs perfectly.
- Learn how to discern if a wind turbine will work for you, how to select the best size and model, and how to avoid wind turbine installation mistakes.
- You will discover the fun and easy elements of a small hydroelectric system, and how the components fit together to provide an endless supply of electricity.
- You will discover all about water wells, and also how to develop and use other water sources for your water needs.
- You will discover how to heat and cool your off-grid home by using unique Off-Grid methods, and how to avoid the most common mistakes.
These are the essentials, and these are the things that this book will help you with, as you plan and strategize for your "off grid" journey. You can do it, and this book will help!
Scroll up, and buy this audiobook now. This is where your "off grid" dream begins!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.