Try free for 2 months
NIST Cyber Security Framework
- V1 2-in-1 Information Security & Policy
- Narrated by: Kim Pepper
- Length: 11 hrs and 43 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $27.99
Do you need a thorough but straightforward breakdown of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework v1.0?
This TWO-BOOK BUNDLE gives a working explanation of the NIST CSF and a method of practical application.
- Book1: NIST CSF for Information System Security
- Book 2: Cyber Security Program and Policy Using NIST Cybersecurity Framework
Book 1: Breaks down the NIST Cybersecurity Framework:
- In-depth Walkthrough: Traverse all NIST CSF Categories and functions with ease.
- Detailed Analysis: Comprehensive explanations of every subcategory and control.
- Profiles Unveiled: Dive into the nuances of the NIST CSF Profile.
- Tiers Explained: Decode the layers with NIST CSF Implementation Tiers.
Book 2: Strategically Implementing the NIST CSF in a Cybersecurity Program
- Application of CSF Identify the function
- Implementing Protective measures
- Policies for Detecting Cybersecurity Events
- Programs for Responses & Recovery
Equip yourself with a dual weapon against cyber threats – a theoretical understanding and actionable strategies. Whether you're a cybersecurity novice or a seasoned expert, this 2-in-1 bundle is a must-have resource.
Secure your digital world.