Try free for 2 months
Jumpstart Your Machine Learning Journey
- Learn Effortlessly, Even with No Prior Experience: Accelerate Your Career in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence with Machine Learning
- Narrated by: Jennifer Tzoumas
- Length: 3 hrs and 26 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $17.00
Yes, you can succeed in an AI-driven world by unleashing your potential in machine learning!
A working knowledge of AI and ML is no longer a “nice-to-have” but an “essential” in today's job market.
But what if you feel lost amid the tech jargon? What if terms like “algorithms”, “neural networks”, or “data preprocessing” sound like a foreign language to you?
What if you're wondering how you can transition from understanding nothing about ML to using it confidently in your profession?
If you've ever found yourself asking these questions, this book was written with you in mind!
Read this guide to understanding the complex world of AI and ML featuring an 8-step framework, where you'll discover:
- The intriguing ways in which ML influences various aspects of society, often without anyone even realizing it
- The essential nuts and bolts of ML – understand the core concepts and terminologies in a friendly and approachable manner
- Insights into a wide array of ML algorithms, broken down into easy-to-understand ways, highlighting their strengths, weaknesses, and ideal use cases
- Practical guides to building your first ML model – venture beyond theory and dive into hands-on experience!
- The vast and growing career landscape in machine learning and how you can leverage your newfound knowledge for professional growth
- Future trends and developments in this field – stay ahead of the curb and adapt to its ever-evolving dynamics!
And much more!
So why not take your first step into machine learning today and stay relevant in the increasingly digital world?
It’s time to future-proof your career in the age of machine learning and artificial intelligence. Download this audiobook now.