Another seven great chapters that defend God's word!
- One - Proving the Bible Reliable by Chuck Missler. Bible codes hidden deep within the lines of scripture.
- Two - Mount St. Helens and The Grand Canyon by Russ Miller. Russ uses the events following Mount St. Helens eruption to show without a doubt that the Grand Canyon was formed in a matter of days, not millions of years.
- Three - God's Way or Man's Way by Frank Peretti. This best-selling christian author has the innate ability to get to the meat of a controversial position, exposing the truth, or lack thereof.
- Four - What Happens When You Die? by Dave Reagan. This is a most fascinating presentation. It will get you excited about your future transition to the next life when you die or are raptured.
- Five - Why a Literal Genesis Is a Necessity by Ken Ham. Ken shows the ramifications of not taking Genesis 1 Literally - the six-day creation, a literal Adam and Eve and sin before death.
- Six - 10 Questions Every Christian Must Answer by Frank Peretti. An atheist has posted on YouTube a challenge to Christians, making an "in your face" case that Christians are delusional and a threat to society. Having been viewed over 700,000 times on YouTube, it becomes obvious that this group is on the attack to wipe out Christianity. So Frank, one of the brightest thinkers of our day, takes him apart, one point at a time.
- Seven - Biblical Science by Russ Miller. Russ shows, in no uncertain terms, that the Bible can be fully trusted as a science book.
©2019 Compass International, Inc. (P)2020 Compass International, Inc.
16 Best Audiobooks by Aboriginal AuthorsAcross genres, there’s no shortage of brilliant titles from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander writers of Australia.
HEAR FAMOUS VOICES
25 Best Celebrity AudiobooksIt’s always a pleasant surprise to pick up a familiar story and find an unexpected famous friend in the narrator’s booth.
HOT THIS YEAR
Best Audiobooks of 2020We've crunched the numbers, heard from our listeners and gotten expert opinions to round up the best listens of 2020.
In the spirit of reconciliation, Audible Australia acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.