Whether you're looking to train a new puppy or to teach an older dog some new tricks, this easy-to-follow guide is for you.
Jen and Ryan Tate are expert animal trainers with years of experience helping dog owners to develop happy and confident pets.
In this informative book they distil all their advice so you can feel prepared, stay in control and enjoy a great relationship with your new dog, including:
- Choosing the right breed for you and your lifestyle
- Preparing your home and the first 48 hours with your pup
- House training and basic training
- Socialisation and confidence-building
- Play, exercise, tricks and rewards
- Resolving common behavioural issues such as barking, digging and chewing
- Ongoing learning and fun for teenage and adult dogs
Clearly produced and well organised, and with evidence-based training techniques, this is the perfect audiobook for creating a stress-free and enjoyable bond with your puppy or dog.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
What listeners say about How to Train Your Dog
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Amazing book and a must if you have a new puppy!
This book is all you need to get though the first year or two of the dogs life. I have followed these guys since the day we got our girl and life would not be the same with out there knowledge. We have an Aussie Shepherd with really high drive! The outlets provided in this book is what has given us a great bond to our dog. You won’t need to follow to many people online but these guys will be your number one, and the have a great network. You won’t regret the purchase.