Try free for 30 days
How to Meditate
- Relieve Stress, Reduce Anxiety and Increase Mindfulness with Guided Meditation, Self Hypnosis, Affirmations, Mindfulness Exercises and Guided Imagery
- Narrated by: Mind Training Coach
- Length: 10 hrs and 40 mins
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $36.54
This is a meditation bundle designed to provide stress relief while increasing mindfulness through guided meditation and guided imagery. It is great for beginners and those who would like quick and easy meditation sessions.
The following audiobooks are included in this bundle:
1. Learn to Meditate: Meditation for Beginners with Mindfulness Exercises, Relaxation Techniques, Guided Imagery and Guided Mindfulness Meditation
2. Meditation Oasis: Mindfulness Meditation for Relaxation, Stress Reduction, Anxiety Relief, Self Healing and Peace of Mind
3. Body Scan Meditation: Mindfulness Meditation for Stress Relief, Emotional Health, Anxiety Relief, Muscle Tension and Stress Reduction
4. Breathing Meditation: Guided Mindfulness Meditation for Stress Management, Anxiety Relief, Deep Relaxation and Inner Peace
The first meditation session is 15-20 minutes long and includes four background setting options:
- Meditation on the beach
- Meditation during a rainstorm
- Meditation near a flowing creek
- Meditation near a waterfall
The last three meditations sessions are each 15-20 minutes and include three background setting options:
- Peaceful Solitude
- Heavenly Bliss
Escape the daily grind, and elevate yourself to a more relaxed and euphoric state of mind with guided meditation.
More from the same
- Mindfulness Meditation for Beginners: Learn to Meditate and Become More Mindful with Guided Meditation, Self Hypnosis, Affirmations, Guided Imagery and Relaxation Techniques
- Feel Happy Now: Increase Your Gratitude, Choose Happiness and Feel Great Now with Subliminal Affirmations and Meditation
- Mindfulness Meditation Mega Bundle
What listeners say about How to MeditateAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
the variety is nice and narration is pleasant
Any additional comments?
There are four different meditations altogether within this audiobook in differing settings. I preferred the water sounds to other backgrounds, but other setting could be pleasant for others who like to feel like rain sounds or ambient music. I enjoyed the body scan meditation the most, as it allowed me to check in within myself and actually pay attention to what was happening on and in my body. It's amazing how seldom we do this.
The meditations were short enough to complete before starting the day, and I did a few before bed as well and found it useful for unwinding. Really, it doesn't matter when you do them as long as you actually do them. They do put you into a relaxed state, so keep that in mind if you're headed to work or will be driving or something. Meditation has that effect. It is a pleasant collection and worth a listen in my opinion.
63 people found this helpful
Love these meditations
These are perfect for me as I get back into meditation. There are easy and don't take much time. The instructions tell you everything you need to have a peaceful meditation session. Very nicely done and a great listen.
36 people found this helpful
- Old Yellow
Just needed to learn the basics
Very much what I needed as a beginner, and not all spooky scary stuff that I would have expected. I'm from Texas, and though I found this way to resolve my anxiety and a divorce, I had to adjust to what the "good old boys" would shun as wasted time. However, MY time is mine, and no one else's. So, whoever you are and you're in psych danger or pain of just being out of whack, you could not find a better audio book, and I DO suggest an audio book. Delve into this title and then others and lay back in the morning and follow instructions and let the beginnings begin. This is not contrary to Christianity or any faith. It is the method. I highly suggest to stay in the audio realm for as long as you can. It leads to more of a commitment. More blessing to you on your journey. Not bad for a cowboy huh? Some of us still have a gentleman's side.
5 people found this helpful
- Tyson Daniels
Really enjoyed the writers interpretation and history of meditation. Very calming helped me to recenter my focus on what’s important in life.
- Graham Nash
not great at all
There are only 4 or 5 different guided meditations on this, the rest are repeated twice or three times on the audio.
2 people found this helpful