Deliver perfect interview answers that make you stand out and get hired!
Join the tens of thousands of job seekers getting job offers because they learned Peggy McKee's secrets to powerful answers to the toughest interview questions.
In this follow up to the incredibly popular How to Answer Interview Questions: 101 Tough Questions That Could Kill Your Interview Chances - Answered! you'll have the best answers to another 101 job interview questions. With this no-nonsense, straightforward guide, you'll know:
- What interviewers are looking for with every question (it's not always obvious)
- Special details to include in your answers that set you apart
- How to avoid mistakes that knock you out of the running
Plus, scattered throughout the book: keys to a great interview (extra hints and tips for a wildly successful interview - preparation, questions you can ask, and more).
What kinds of questions are in the book?
- Are you better at "managing up" or "managing down"?
- Describe a time you were asked to do something you were not trained to do.
- Have you ever fired someone?
- How will you identify problems and opportunities on the job?
- Tell me about the worst boss you've ever had.
- What are your long-term career goals?
- Walk me through your career from the start to where it is now.
- What do you expect from this job?
- What is one thing you'd like to do better?
- What would you look to accomplish in the first 90 days on the job?
- Will you be out to take my job?
- You have no experience. Why should I let you 'experiment' with us and pay you to learn on the job?
BONUS: How to Handle Illegal Interview Questions
What members say
What could have made this a 4 or 5-star listening experience for you?
The questions apply really to sales and marketing type jobs and not wider market. Not many new insights to draw from and better info free online
What could Peggy McKee have done to make this a more enjoyable book for you?
More uk focus
You didn’t love this book--but did it have any redeeming qualities?
An OK start for people beginning interview circuit
1 of 1 people found this review helpful