Try free for 2 months
Healing from Your Toxic Family
- A Teen's Guide to Hope and Resolution Within Toxic Family Relationships
- Narrated by: Rhonda Pownall
- Length: 3 hrs and 22 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $16.99
Living in a toxic family environment doesn’t have to hinder you from living a happy, healthy life… this may not be an easy battle at first, but here’s how you can do it:
This book will not only teach you how to handle toxic family members but also help you manage your emotions so you will not be overcome by their negativity.
This way, you can redirect your focus and energy toward more important things that will help you grow as a person and live a fruitful life.
In this book, you will discover:
- How family dynamics can become toxic, including 8 signs you may be in a toxic family environment
- Why parents become controlling — and how to deal with an overbearing parent without disrespecting them
- How you can regulate your emotions so you can manage stress caused by negativity from toxic people
- How being sure of your self-worth can help you overcome criticism from toxic family members — and how to recognize your own self-worth
- Why you need to set boundaries and how to communicate them politely yet assertively
- How to develop self-esteem to have a more positive outlook on life despite being with negative people
- What you can do to emotionally detach yourself from toxic family members so you can take care of your mental health and focus on achieving your goals
And much more.
You don’t have to compromise your peace of mind just to please your toxic family members.
With the help of this guide, you will know when things are getting too much and when you need to speak up. Truly, prioritizing your mental wellness is not selfish, it’s self-love.
Manage the stress that comes with a toxic home environment so you can live a happy, healthy life.