Journey to the center of Greece and the Greek Islands!
"Greece is the most magical place on Earth." - Kylie Bax
And a vacation in the Greek Islands will cast a magical spell it'll take you weeks to recover from! Passport to European Travel Guides offers this comprehensive, yet quick and concise, five-day guide to Greece - one of the most beautiful locales on Earth!
Five-day travel guide to unforgettable Greek travel.
Have no idea where to start? Or maybe you have some idea but could use a treasure trove of great insider tips? Well, read on! You see, we know your trip begins long before you even book the flight, so this guide is chock full of dynamite tips on everything you need to know before you go - and much, much more you'll thank us for!
Passport to European Travel Guides features:
- Dynamite insider tips - for tourists! We give you the scoop on everything from local etiquette to saving money!
- Five-day suggested itinerary - cover the best spots Greece has to offer in five magical days!
- Luxury sleeps, luxury eats - our best recommendations for ultimate luxury in Greece
- Budget sleeps, budget eats - best spots for travelers on a budget
- Map - of Greece
- Country snapshot - language, currency, airports, country code, and more!
- Before you go - there are some things you need to know!
- Getting in the mood - with a few great films and books to enjoy before you go!
- Local tourist information - where to find it once you're on the ground in Greece
- Overview - of Greece and the Greek Islands
- Greek phrases for emergencies - least you'll know how to holler, "Help!"
- Climate and best times to travel - to Greece
- All about tours - by bike, boat, bus, mini-bus, car or special interest and walking tours and our top recommendations with links and more!
- Greece nightlife - the best bars, clubs, live music, theater and dancing
- Lots more that gets you in the know!
Grab this awesome five-day guide to Greece now while you can!
What listeners say about Greece & the Greek Islands Travel Guide Book
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
A beatuful country to visit
This is the only audio guide you will ever need if you are visiting Greece and its islands as a tourist. It will save your time with a very well organized itinerary and will get you in a great travel mood. You will learn where are the most important places to visit, how to get budget sleeps, budget meals and you can even learn a little bit of Greek language. Overall, this guide proved useful on my trip.
1 person found this helpful
Highly recommended guide for Greek Islands
I plan to visit Greece with my wife, and this travel guide came in recommended by a friend of mine. It comes very handy, because you don't have to waste time organizing your trip, if you follow a 5-day travel itinerary. The guide makes suggestions which interesting places to visit, where are the best beaches and other helpful travel tips. The author did a great job with this travel guide and it will most definitely be very useful to anyone visiting Greek Islands.
Exactly what it says it is
This book provides all the bits you expect in a proper travel guide. Places to eat, places to stay, things to do. The only downside was not having the pictures of a visual travel guide.