A gripping collection of dramatic sea stories from famous classic authors.
- 'Absolute Zero' by Morgan Robertson
- 'The Former Passengers' by B. M. Croker
- 'The Ghost in the Cupboard Room' by Wilkie Collins
- 'The Passing of a God' by Henry S. Whitehead
- 'Haunted' by G. Ranger Wormser
- 'Sea Curse' by Robert E. Howard
- 'Seashore Macabre' by Hugh Walpole
- 'Dagon' by H. P. Lovecraft
- 'The Lighthouse on Shivering Sand' by J. S. Fletcher
- 'The Trade Wind' by Morgan Robertson
- 'The Ghost Ship' by Richard Middleton
- 'A Tropical Horror' by William Hope Hodgson
- 'The Gull' by F. Anstey
- 'Malachi's Cove' by Anthony Trollope
- 'The Grinding of the Mills' by Morgan Robertson
- 'Over the Border' by Morgan Robertson
- 'The Slapping Sal' by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- 'Submarine' by Stella Benson
- 'The Black Ferry' by John Gaunt
- 'The Tarn' by Hugh Walpole
- 'The Sailor Uncle' by Mary Lamb
- 'The Club of One-Eyed Men' by Arthur Somers Roche
Public Domain (P)2016 Red Door Audiobooks
20 Best Fantasy AudiobooksThis genre is so full of talent, it can be difficult to know what to listen to next — so look no further than this list to get you started.
LISTEN TO LEARN
20 Best Nonfiction AudiobooksFrom the entire history of humanity to astrophysics, to our gut and mental health, dig into this list and learn something new.
Best Australian Podcasts on AudibleAudible Original Podcasts are free for Audible members. Check out this list of home-grown content, from binge-worthy true crime to self-help.
In the spirit of reconciliation, Audible Australia acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.