R. Scott Murphy, the madcap mind behind the popular tracks "Chick-fil-A Makes Me Feel Like Leonardo DiCaprio", "Shamefully Suggestive City Names", and "I'm the Freakin' Michael Phelps of Googling", returns with his second batch of Fun Stories. Inspired by Friends, Seinfeld, The Office, and The Far Side, the Fun Stories series offers amusing audiobooks, albums, and Kindle selections to help lighten your day.
Part storyteller, part game show host, part DJ, part madcap tour guide, Murphy shares embarrassing work stories, conducts crazy countdowns, sets out on silly Google safaris, and invites your participation through his interactive storytelling game called Mental Kickball. An accomplished radio and TV personality, stadium announcer, game show producer, author, and four-time winner of the Late Show with David Letterman Top Ten List Contest, Murphy takes random fun to the next level.
- Important Questions: What breakfast cereal mascots belong in the hall of fame?
- True Confessions: Why R. Scott Murphy is a Cub Scout dropout
- Celebrity Solutions: How George Clooney can help you with one of life's newest challenges
- Useful Tips: Why ordering two buffets instead of one is sometimes a good move
- Cautionary Tales: Things go horribly wrong when Scott coaches four-year-old soccer
- Eye-Openers: How Scott's former coworker earned the nickname “Crazy”
Your average daily commute now clocks in at a record 52 minutes (Census Bureau). Your total yearly commute time is now more than nine days. Scott says that's longer than some celebrity marriages. Listen to the Fun Stories series of audiobooks and let Scott liven up your commute and workday. For more information about R. Scott Murphy's audiobooks, books, and albums, please visit the Mental Kickball Facebook and Twitter page. Murphy's website is www.mentalkickball.com.