If you've ever wanted to be an eBay seller - listen to this audiobook!
Are you wondering how you can make a few hundred bucks fast, without hitting the streets? Would you like to know how you can put $100 in your hands, whenever you're running a little short on funds? Would you like to have your own personal money machine?
This audiobook can help you with all of these things.
This audiobook will cover all of the steps you need to know to successfully sell on eBay including:
1) How to register as a seller with eBay
2) Where to find items to sell on eBay
3) How to discover your own private niche where buyers will keep coming back to buy more items from you
4) How to write a great auction title packed with keywords that will draw people to your items
5) How to write a description that will leave them drooling for more
6) How to take great eBay pictures
7) How to set a price that will get your item noticed and sold
8) What great customer service is, and how you can and should offer it every time
10) How to pack and ship your item so it arrives safely
Whether you are new to eBay, or have been selling on eBay for some time now, this audiobook can help you make more money - starting today!
What you are about to learn is the secrets Power Sellers use to make $100 everyday selling on eBay.
What I'm going to give you is a proven plan that you can follow over and over again, to make money now - and in the future, whenever you find yourself strapped for a little cash.
What listeners say about Freaking Idiots Guide to Selling on eBay
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- sunday m coulter
Would you listen to Freaking Idiots Guide to Selling on eBay again? Why?
the narrator helped me to understand computers and selling on the ebay
What did you like best about this story?
crisp clean sexy narration
What does Chuck McKibben bring to the story that you wouldn’t experience if you just read the book?
information that was helpful. easy listening as i drive my truck. good clear voice
1 person found this helpful