Try free for 2 months
Food to Die For
- Recipes and Stories from America's Most Legendary Haunted Places
- Length: 3 hrs and 53 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Pre-order for $28.59
Discover tantalizing recipes, spine-tingling stories, and historic photos from the most notoriously haunted locations across America in this fun and fascinating cookbook. Paranormal investigator and Kindred Spirits co-host Amy Bruni leads you through eerie hotels, haunted homes, hellish hospitals, and spooky ghost towns, giving you stories and a recipe from each place.
Whether you're in the mood for Lizzie Borden's meatloaf or want to serve up spooky prison stories along with sugar cookies from Alcatraz, Food to Die For is your guide to ghoulish gastronomy.
One of America's favorite ghost hunters, Amy Bruni takes you to mysterious hotels, eerie ghost towns, and possessed pubs in this delightfully sinister collection of stories and recipes. Each of the nearly 60 locations in Food to Die For includes:
- Vintage photographs and charmingly creepy stories rooted in history
- A noteworthy recipe associated with the people or place
- Full-color, captivating, and hauntingly styled food photos to inspire a killer kitchen experience
This terrifyingly tasty cookbook will bewitch anyone who:
- Has a taste for the paranormal and a hunger to try new foods
- Loves history, travel, and culinary curiosities
- Enjoys entertaining guests in unique and memorable ways
- Would get goosebumps making a recipe written 300 years ago
History buffs, thrill-seekers, and foodies will all get shivers seeing the past come to life with every enchanted recipe and delicious tale from Food to Die For.