Five reasons why Hary, Ryan and Alok's lives are a complete mess:
- They've messed up their grades big time.
- Alok and Ryan can't stop bickering with each other.
- Hary is smitten with Neha, who happens to be his professor's daughter.
- As students of IIT, they're expected to conquer the world - something they know isn't likely to happen.
- They only have each other.
Welcome to Five Point Someone by bestselling author Chetan Bhagat. This is not a book that will teach you how to get into IIT or even how to survive it. Quite the opposite: it describes how bad things can get if you don't think straight.
Funny, dark and entertaining, Five Point Someone is the story of three friends whose measly five-point-something GPAs come in the way of everything - their friendship, their love lives, their future. Will they make it?