You are about to discover insider secrets that will have you buying your first home like a real estate pro!
You’ve been meaning to buy a home for a long time, but the very thought of it makes your insides twist and turn. On the face of it, the venture looks very risky, and a mistake of this magnitude could have you regretting for decades to come.
After all, you’ve never bought a home before, and real estate is an area filled with professionals of all kinds, all who might take advantage of a naïve buyer. And you don’t want to be the type of person who gets taken advantage of.
Perhaps, you’ve told yourself the following:
- I could lose the savings of a lifetime if I make a mistake
- A friend of mine recently had their home foreclosed on. It was horrible. I don’t wish to suffer the same fate.
- I have never trusted bankers and mortgage brokers. How am I supposed to go into business with them?
- I am really busy; I don’t have time to shop around for a home.
- What if I get sold a home that has problems all over it?
- What if I can’t manage the mortgage payments?
- I don’t even know what kind of home I can afford!
- I have never been good at negotiating for a smaller price on anything. How can I get a home at a bargain?
If you have had thoughts like these, this audiobook is for you.
In it, you will learn the following:
- What it really means to be a first-time home buyer and why this understanding could change everything for you, to your advantage
- How you can evaluate your financial health and know just how attractive you look to bankers
- The one rule you must never break when it comes to negotiating for a house in a sellers’ market
- How you can pick the best team of experts to take care of your interests in a transaction
- The inside scoop on finding great deals on a home
- What you need to watch out for when dealing with homes that were part of a foreclosure
- Mistakes that you should avoid making before you close the deal on your home
- The steps you can take to improve your credit score dramatically, even from a poor one
- How you can secure your interests the moment you start negotiating for a home
- Techniques you can use to get a significant bargain from a seller
- Special loans guaranteed by the government that can make your life easier as a first-time home buyer
- And so much more...
It doesn’t matter that you have never bought a home before. It doesn’t matter that you are not “market savvy". It doesn’t matter that you don’t have a finance degree or don’t understand financial terminologies.
By the time you finish listening to this book, you will know enough. You will know more than over 90 percent of first-time home buyers who will hit the market having done no homework. You will know that you are not the perfect prey for predators of the industry who will readily take away the money from uninformed participants.
More from the same
- How to Make Your First Million Dollars with Airbnb: A Beginner Guide to Make Huge Cash with Airbnb
- How to Wholesale Houses for Huge Cash, Part I and Part II. Real Estate Marketing (How to Be a Real Estate Millionaire) and How to Buy, Fix, and Sell Your Property and Make a Ton of Money.
- Legal Cannabis Will Be Bigger Than Cryptos