Wherever you are, whenever suits you, start your novel the right way. Learn your style of writing and get that first book out of your head.
When you have a book inside you crying to be told, you need help. Knowing what the "experts" do isn't always helpful. Sometimes, you just need a guide to lead you through the aspects of storytelling. This audiobook will give you insight into how you write and then follow a path to creating great characters, interesting story, and solid conflict. That's how a great story is created.
Here is a preview of what you'll hear:
- Forging a book idea
- How to know if your book idea will sell
- Work on the who’s who
- Writing modes in the world of fiction
- The recipe for good story structure
- Rules for killer dialogue
- And much, much more!
Download your copy today!
More from the same
- Resume Writing: The Ultimate Guide for Creating a Winning Resume That Will Get You the Interview
- Betta Fish: The Ultimate Guide to Keeping Bettas
- Dark Psychology: Learn to Influence Anyone Using Mind Control, Manipulation and Deception with Secret Techniques of Dark Persuasion, Undetected Mind Control, Mind Games, Hypnotism and Brainwashing
What listeners say about Fiction Writing: How to Write Your First Best Selling Novel
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Andy B
Good book for beginners
It's a good book for beginners, lots of helpful tips and advice. A great way to start.
- Charles Lee
very good basic guide.
i'm already in the middle of writing my first novel. I have written non fiction, however fiction book represent a new challenge for me. thankfully this boom gave me the idea. thank you
- Dakota Nikaido
This seemed like a good short explanation for how to go about writing and finding ideas to use.