Transform the energy of any distressing emotion in just one minute!
Take charge of your emotions so they don't take charge of you!
Mastering your emotions allows you to face any circumstance and use it in a way that benefits you. It literally changes the course of your life. In Emotional Mastery: Life Transformation Through Higher Consciousness, Dr. Gerald Epstein introduces a collection of short imaging techniques that transform the specific challenges you are facing today.
By applying these simple, powerful techniques, you'll be able to freely dialogue with your Higher Consciousness on your own at any moment - in the heart of your everyday life - so you can:
- Snap out of a negative state of mind: Use specific techniques to instantly transform depression, anxiety, fear, and other distressing emotions into beneficent emotions that say "yes" to life
- Find the right job: Discover a powerful one-minute technique you can use each morning to let Higher Consciousness go to work for you in finding the right job for you. Attain peace of mind as you search for fulfilling work
- Change faulty anchoring beliefs: Achieve total understanding of how your faulty assumptions have bound and enslaved you. Then free yourself from them and move in a new and empowering direction
- Generate a stream of money: Connect with the energy of the universe so that it brings you the money you need, just for the asking
- Improve your self-image: Correct negative self-imagery on a deep level so you stop losing energy and feeling downtrodden
- Create a new perspective for the future: Case studies, explanations of how and why imagery works, and the techniques themselves show you that there are other possibilities for you. You'll gain hope for the future, without trying to control the future
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
What listeners say about Emotional Mastery
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Amazon Customer
It is an okay self help book
I felt that the author spent more time than expected telling stories, talking politics, referencing the bible and talking about his qualifications that actually providing tools that assisted me in gaining emotional mastery. I would prefer a book filled with bullet points, tips , hacks, actionables, and suggestions. As i recall most of the practical material was offered in the last few chapters. If u like this author i am sure its an enjoyable book. It is simply not what i expected from the title.
5 people found this helpful