Learn the fundamentals to dividend investing in just a few hours!
In Dividend Investing: The Ultimate Guide to Building a Long-Term Dividend Portfolio, you'll learn about why dividend investing is a popular investment strategy by retirees and early retirement planners. Dividend investing consists of progressively building a portfolio of assets that regularly disburses dividends as an additional passive income stream. Whether your goal is financial independence or simply building a sustainable residual income stream, dividend investing can be a foundational block for your investment strategy. Read on to learn about what dividend investing is, the pros and cons of the methodology, the differences between dividend investing and other traditional investment strategies, and how to get started building your own dividend portfolio. In the final chapter of this short book, you'll be given a 31-tip checklist to apply everything you've learned into action in beginning your dividend portfolio!
Here is a preview of what is inside this book:
- What is dividend investing?
- Top reasons and detractors of dividend investing
- How dividend investing can fit into your retirement goals
- How to retire through dividends
- How to build a dividend portfolio
- The biggest mistakes to avoid when growing your portfolio
- Identifying dividend growth companies that fit your portfolio
- How to rebalance your dividend portfolio
- Long-term strategies to consider when investing in dividend growth companies
- Nine dividend growth stock suggestions to start your portfolio
- Thirty-one-tip checklist for the new ETF investor
More from the same
What listeners say about Dividend Investing
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Julie Olson
basic information about
about as basic as you can get to learning what dividends are and can be used for