This audiobook features a selection of six of the best from the program, including:
1. Jennifer Saunders. Comedian, writer, and actor Jennifer Saunders admits to being one of the world's great procrastinators.
2. Murray Arkadieff. In his life as a bee keeper, Murray Arkadieff has been stung thousands of times.
3. Wendy James. Wendy James has twice survived the destruction of Darwin: when it was bombed during WWII, and then, when Cyclone Tracy hit.
4. Diarmaid Macculloch. Diarmaid MacCulloch's recent history of Christianity is an expansive account of the religion's growth, struggles, and paradoxes.
5. Eleanor Learmonth. Eleanor Learmonth is fascinated by true stories of people who've been stranded and isolated in hostile circumstances.
6. Stan Grant. Television journalist Stan Grant is urbane and articulate on screen, but has travelled a long road to success.
What listeners say about Conversations with Richard Fidler, Volume 1
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
As always I loved it.
Richard seems to find the most interesting people to talk to, the variety of people's stories and interests always keeps me wanting more. From the totally relatable to the totally strange and foreign mind sets and lifestyles. Awesome!!!