Add Rocket Fuel to Your Business with These 38 Must-Learn Strategies
Want to start or grow a business but not getting any traction? Worried that you chose the wrong business idea? Entrepreneurship is a hard game to play, but it doesn't have to be as hard as many people make it out to be. Matthew Paulson outlines the business growth hacking and personal development shortcuts that multimillionaires use to get ahead of the game in Business Growth Day by Day.
Here's what you'll learn:
- The simple strategy that millionaires use to become smarter than everyone else
- How to recognize and attract new business opportunities (and avoid the wrong ones)
- The single best way to make more money than you are making today
- Why using the word no might be the key to unlocking business growth
- Why SEO, Google AdWords, and Facebook Ads might not be right for your business
- The biggest small-business mistakes commonly made by new entrepreneurs (and how to avoid them)
- How much your business ideas are actually worth - it may be less than you think
- How your business can maintain an 80 percent profit margin each and every month
- How to effectively pitch your small business and yourself to others
- When you should quit your day job and go full time with your business
- What other business books aren't willing to tell you about entrepreneurship
- Whether you should make a small business plan or just get started launching your business right away
Business Growth Day by Day has been referred to as "one of the must-read small business books to grow your company in 2016 and beyond". Business Growth Day by Day is chock-full of unique business ideas, plans, and strategies that will help you take your company to the next level.
What members say
In the very end though, Matthew talks a lot about himself, lots of links, and acknowledgements. That is okay in a book but not an audiobook.
Also the audio quality could have been better.
- Jemel A Booker
What did you love best about Business Growth Day by Day?
I loved the tips. There were practical and insightful.
What did you like best about this story?
It was a easy read. The language wasn't above my head and the lessons weren't too complex.
What did you like about the performance? What did you dislike?
The performance was ok. I wish the reader sounded more like he was talking to a person vs. speaking to an audience. I would've preferred less formal and more casual.