A Baker’s Dozen - A collection of 13 classic Christmas stories.
- "A Kidnapped Santa Claus" by L. Frank Baum
- "The Snow Babies' Christmas" by Jacob Riis
- "The Stage Coach" by Washington Irving
- "Bertie's Christmas Eve" by Saki (H.H.Munro)
- "Christmas Eve" by Washington Irving
- "Christmas Waits in Boston" by E.E.Hale
- "Whistling Dick's Christmas Stocking" by O.Henry
- "Christmas at Poganuc" by H.B.Stowe
- "Christmas Day" by Washington Irving
- "Christmas Storms and Sunshine" by Elizabeth Gaskell
- "The Queerest Christmas" by Grace Gallagher
- "The Christmas Princess" by Mrs Molesworth
- "The Old Man's Christmas" by Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- Narrated by Suzanne Barbetta, Cate Barratt, Marty Krz, Helen Taylor, Jennifer Fournier, Michelle Marie Jeanmard, and Erin Grassie.
Public Domain (P)2018 Voices of Today
16 Best Audiobooks by Aboriginal AuthorsAcross genres, there’s no shortage of brilliant titles from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander writers of Australia.
HEAR FAMOUS VOICES
25 Best Celebrity AudiobooksIt’s always a pleasant surprise to pick up a familiar story and find an unexpected famous friend in the narrator’s booth.
BEST OF THE YEAR
Best Audiobooks of 2020We've crunched the numbers, heard from our listeners and gotten expert opinions to round up the best listens of 2020.
In the spirit of reconciliation, Audible Australia acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.