Try free for 30 days

1 credit a month to buy any audiobook in our entire collection.
Access to thousands of additional audiobooks and Originals from the Plus Catalogue.
Member-only deals & discounts.
Auto-renews at $16.45/mo after 30 days. Cancel anytime.
100% Match cover art

100% Match

By: Patrick C. Harrison III
Narrated by: Joe Hempel
Try Premium Plus free

$16.45 per month after 30 days. Cancel anytime.

Buy Now for $9.99

Buy Now for $9.99

Pay using voucher balance (if applicable) then card ending in
By confirming your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions Of Use and Privacy Notice and authorise Audible to charge your designated credit card or another available credit card on file.

Publisher's Summary

"What The One Minute Manager was to business, 100% Match is to relationships." (PC3 Books)

Bart is 30. He is bald. He is overweight. He wears glasses. He is a fry cook. He hates cats. And kids. Bart occasionally does very bad things. He is looking for his perfect match. He has done his research.

"Depraved, deranged, and blackly hilarious. PC3 does what he does best here, and doesn't hold back. I suspect 89.3% of you will love this story. The other 10.7% are humorless prudes." (Chris Miller, author of Dust and Dub-Town Blues)

"Vile, repulsive, and smart, with a kick-in-the-ass ending. You know, all the stuff we've come to love about PC3" (Rayne Havok, author of Necrosis)

"Get ready to squirm, cringe, and maybe even laugh! Patrick C. Harrison III's prose is as slick as it is sick, and 100% Match is one you won't want to miss. Especially if you're deranged and looking for love." (Judith Sonnet, author of No One Rides for Free)

"If you like your fiction sick and twisted, this one will be a 100% match for you. PC3 gives us a glimpse into the mind of the truly depraved, and despite the nature of spending time in such a nasty headspace, the story is entertaining as hell. Just don’t read it on a full stomach." (Robert Essig, author of The Circus Oasis and Tweaker Creatures)

©2022 Patrick C Harrison III (P)2023 Fright Night Audio

What listeners say about 100% Match

Average Customer Ratings

Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.

In the spirit of reconciliation, Audible acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.