Pomegranate Berry Smoothie
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 medium banana
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 2 cups ice (if using fresh berries)
- Place all ingredients into the blender and secure lid.
- For Blendtec: Press the SMOOTHIE button
- For Vitamix: Select VARIABLE speed #1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to VARIABLE speed #10 then flip to high. Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
©2014 Yap Kee Chong (P)2015 Yap Kee Chong
16 Best Audiobooks by Aboriginal AuthorsAcross genres, there’s no shortage of brilliant titles from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander writers of Australia.
HEAR FAMOUS VOICES
Best Celebrity Memoirs on AudibleTake a peek into the lives of the rich and famous as celebrities from around the world share their stories.
BEST OF 2020
Best Audiobooks of 2020We've crunched the numbers, heard from our listeners and gotten expert opinions to round up the best listens from last year.
In the spirit of reconciliation, Audible Australia acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.